Friday, January 25, 2008

My oh my!

It has been a long time since I've updated this thing.

Where to start?

Well, I'll start with the earliest news. My car was broken into and while nothing was stolen I was left with a broken window and a jammed lock. So I went to get it repaired not far from work.
I was offered a rental but I figured I didn't need I would just take the bus. While what is normally a 10-15 minute car ride ended up being a 55 minute bus trip.
I took two buses and there were two driver changes. Maybe it was just bad luck on my part, but why two driver changes? And on top of that, they would chat like little school girls when they made the change.

Then some people wonder why more people don't take public transportation. Basically it comes down to Toronto having inefficient public transportation.

I can't wait to get my car back.

No comments: