Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Been a long time...

I can't believe it's been about 6 weeks since I last posted.

Well, let's recap:
- It's half way through summer and I'm still running. Actually I'm enjoying it a lot. I even competed in my first race on Sunday - the Nissan 5k. While I beat my goal that I had set for the end of September, I'm disappointed because my foot blistered - for the first time I might add during a run - thus preventing me from even bettering my time. I've even entered two more 5k races in the meantime. So I now have one in August and two in September. Still debating whether or not to enter two races in October. Depends on timing.
- I still can't believe I've been promoted by the Girlfriend's mother. Definitely not expecting that.
- Kickball season is in full gear and the Bucs are doing well - 3-1-1, though we should have won the game we tied and the game we lost the other team should have forfeited for not having enough girls on the team.
- After the Team Ontario U17 camp, I'm definitely looking forward to the hockey season.
- Speaking of which, there might be a change there.
- Starting to get ready for my move back to North York next month.
- Looking for the trip to Montreal for August long weekend.
- And I still haven't gotten around to looking for a new job.

I think that wraps up the last few weeks nicely.

1 comment:

Lady Canyonero said...

it's about freaking time you updated!